Live Cell Imaging
Kinetic imaging of live cells provides dynamic characterization of cellular processes. Lionheart™ FX, Cytation™ and Gen5™ 3.0 were designed to include tools specifically for live cell imaging for any type of cellular event. On-board injection systems and the capability to capture images with rates well below a frame per second allow quantification of fast cellular responses such as calcium mobilization. Longer processes such as cell migration and proliferation are enabled with environment control under conditions similar to a CO2 incubator. Brightfield, high contrast brightfield, phase contrast and fluorescence microscopies can all be used to probe cellular behavior and time lapse images can be quickly made into movies with Gen5’s movie maker function, as well.
- Automated Kinetic Imaging Assay of Cell Proliferation in 384-Well Format
- Characterizing Calcium Mobilization using Kinetic Live Cell Imaging
- Performance of a Label-Free Image-Based 2D Scratch Wound Healing Assay to monitor Cell Migration and its Inhibition
- Kinetic Proliferation Assay Using Label-Free Cell Counting
- An Automated Walk-Away System to Perform Differentiation of 3D Mesenchymal Stem Cell Spheroids
BioTek’s Visual Abstracts are brief animated presentations describing the Augmented Microscopy workflow of a specific application.
- Automated Live Cell Imaging
- Walk-Away Automation for Live Cell Assays: From Setup to Long-Term Kinetic Assays
- Lionheart FX Automated Microscope
- Lionheart LX Automated Microscope
- BioSpa Live Cell Analysis System
- Cytation 7 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Learn more about Live Cell Imaging applications - search our Application Notes and technical documentation in Resources.