Epoch 2 微量盤分光光度計
Epoch™ 2 Microplate Spectrophotometer offers excellent performance for UV-Vis measurements in 6- to 384-well microplates, cuvettes and in micro-volume samples with the available Take3™ Micro-Volume Plate. The optional touchscreen interface makes it easy to choose from pre-defined protocols or to define custom programs. Endpoint, kinetic, spectral scanning and well area scanning modes, plus incubation and shaking enable wide-ranging applications.
- Filter-free UV-Vis wavelength selection from 200 – 999 nm
- End point, kinetic and spectral scanning modes
- Compatible with 6- to 384-well plates and cuvettes for assay versatility
- 4-Zone™ incubation to 65 °C and Condensation Control™
- Micro-volume (2 µL) measurements with the Take3 Plate
- Available touchscreen interface and onboard software
Choosing the right microplates helps you avoid sample rerun and meet project deadlines. You can count on Agilent, a worldwide leader in design and manufacturing, for high-quality microplates that fit your workflow. So you can produce your best results for routine and complex applications. Click here to find which microplate best fits your needs.
- Cellular and microbial growth
- Micro-volume analysis of nucleic acid and protein
- Kinetic assays
Glucose production from cellulosic feedstock
Nucleic acid quantification in cuvette with Epoch 2
Micro-volume (2 µL) quantification of up to 48 samples with Take3 Plate
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Epoch 2. Visit our Applications page to see more.
BioTek Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Product Specialists provide unparalleled scientific support, assisting with experimental planning and assay optimization on BioTek’s instrumentation and software. Learn how they can help move your science forward… faster!
Automate Your Workflows