Gen5 Software supports myriad applications, enabled using BioTek microplate readers. From data capture through analysis to export of publication-ready data, Gen5 provides an easy, seamless workflow in an uncomplicated interface.
- Data capture from all BioTek multi-mode and single-mode readers
- Assays in microplates, Petri and cell culture dishes and cuvettes
- Qualitative and quantitative assays, endpoint, kinetic and
- EC50 determinations, parallel line analysis, spectral analysis
- Micro-volume direct nucleic acid analysis
BioTek Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Product Specialists provide unparalleled scientific support, assisting with experimental planning and assay optimization on BioTek’s instrumentation and software. Learn how they can help move your science forward… faster!
Gen5 Secure：符合21 CFR Part 11標準